Java/J2EE Developer (J2EE, Java, PL/SQL)
● Create information solutions/modules by developing, implementing and maintaining Java based components and interfaces
● Maintain existing prototypes and scripts
● Ensure technical designs are in compliance with specifications
● Design and implement unit & integration tests
● Contribute to team meetings
● Develop new applications that serve existing software systems / further develop current software
● Provide code documentation and other inputs to technical documents
● Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
● Candidate need to obtain Singapore Government Security Category 1 clearance to work on the project.
● 2 or more years of experience writing code using languages such as (but not limited to) J2EE, Java, PL/SQL.
● Hands-on experience with Java Struts, Spring and hibernate framework.
● Experience of one or more full SDLC for enterprise projects
● Experience in Agile Development environments
● Experience in Application Servers like Websphere will be an advantage.
● Good understanding of modern software development methodologies (Object).
● Good understanding of Software Testing methodologies, scripting and tools.
● Good Understanding of RDBMS databases such as Oracle
● Having relevant certifications will be added advantage
Softenger Singapore Pte Ltd.