Java Engineer - Microservices
- Join a financial industry player with global presence
- Excellent opportunity to accelerate your career
- Work alongside a highly experienced team and learn exponentially
Founded by a team with over 20 years of IT experience, our client supports businesses who outsource their IT functions, with their ability in cross-application connectivity.
You will be responsible for :
- Designing and implementing the microservices to complement the software development initiative
- Writing clean, sleek, test driven, modular and highly reusable code and maintaining configurations.
- Managing deployment and product life cycle in AWS
- Automating the build, testing and deployment
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 5 years experience, ideally within a Software Engineer, Software Architect or Helpdesk/Technical Support role.
- You possess strong knowledge of Java.
- You are familiar with UNIX operating systems and have good understanding of RESTful web services.
- Having experience in developing enterprise scale applications on J2EE platform and working with Linux based deployment environments would be an added advantage.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Snaphunt Pte Ltd