Java Developer (WebSphere & EJB)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 25-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Design build and test applications to meet client's business process and application requirements.
- Assist with requirements gathering, analysis and development of functional and technical specifications to meet the business requirements.
- Debugging complex application problems and produce quality software documentation, including requirements specifications, design documents and test cases.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating or researching alternative/new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent
- 5+ years JAVA experience in application development from medium to large complex applications
- Working experience in Java J2EE for EJB Framework (EJB 3.x)
- Working experience with Unix and Shell Scripting
- Experience with DB2; experience on AS400/iSeries/IBM is a plus
- Experience using development tools and systems such as Git, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus
- Experience and good understanding of SOAP API, JMS, WAS, Tomcat, WebSphere MQ
- Experience and good understanding of DevOps practices: Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment - is a plus
- Experience in SDLC/Agile methodology is a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot problem tickets/defects and provide a fix within SLA's
- Good documentation skills.
- Skilled in creating diagrams to lay down ideas and workflows.
- Able to collaborate and communicate with multiple teams and stakeholders
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547