Java Developer (Upto $6.5k)
Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Jan-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Join a strongly backed startup
- Enjoy flexible working options
- Vibrant and collaborative work environment
Our client is a new and emerging startup providing computer security services, with Hong Kong Parent company's yearly revenue at over HKD$100 million.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing, building, and testing application programs
- Assisting with requirements gathering, analysis and development of functional and technical specifications to meet the business requirements.
- Solving complex application issues and maintaining quality program and system documentation.
- Resolving integration and interfacing issues between various back-end systems.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders, cloud team and third-party vendor services to design, develop and integrate application programs.
- Optimising program, system performance, scalability and security.
- Leading and supervising critical system implementations.
- You have a Diploma and at least 1 year experience as a Software Engineer or similar role.
- Prior experience with Java Application Framework (Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Springboot) is required.
- You possess strong knowledge in MYSQL, WEBSRVICE, J2EE as well as Configuration management tool (SVN, MAVEN, GIT).
- Familiarity with Linux will be an added advantage.
- Fluency with Cantonese & Mandarin will be an advantage to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- You have the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- You have strong analytical skills and are always looking for creative ways to solve problems.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd