Java Developer - Public Sector
- Work within a leading employer in the IT Services industry
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
Our client is a Fortune 500, end-to-end IT services company helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change and guide their digital transformation journeys. As a result of their impressive growth, they are looking to hire a Java Developer to support their Public Sector practice.
- Creating information solutions/modules by developing, implementing and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
- Developing new applications that serve existing software systems/further development of current software.
- Maintaining existing prototypes and scripts.
- Ensuring technical designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Designing and implementing unit & integration tests.
- Contributing to team meetings while providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies, and presenting these for architectural review.
- You have more than 2 years of experience in J2EE, Java, PL/SQL (but not limited to).
- You have hands-on experience with Java Struts, Spring and Hibernate framework.
- You are experienced in one or more full SDLC for enterprise projects, ideally within an Agile Development environment. Experience in Application Servers, such as WebSphere will be a strong advantage.
- You demonstrate a strong understanding of Modern Software Development methodologies (Object), Software Testing methodologies, scripting and tools, and RDBMS databases such as Oracle.
- Possessing relevant certifications will be added advantage.
Please apply for this role using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/63166950
Snaphunt Pte Ltd