Java Developer (Microservices)
- Opportunity to work for financial industry player with a global presence
- Tremendous learning and development prospects
- Manage a small and tight-knit team
Founded by a team with over 20 years of IT experience, our client supports businesses who outsource their IT functions, with their ability in cross-application connectivity.
In this role, you will be designing and implementing microservices for a financial industry player.
You will be responsible for :
- Designing and implementing the microservices
- Writing clean, test-driven, modular and reusable code and maintaining configurations.
- Overseeing deployment and product life cycle in AWS
- Automating the build, test and deployment
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 7 years experience in a Software Engineer or similar role.
- You have deep knowledge of Java 8 and ideally Java 11
- You possess good experience in Java Spring Boot framework and RESTful web services
- You have experience in all levels of testing
- Having an understanding of J2EE environment and experience in developing enterprise-scale applications on J2EE platform will be advantageous
- You ideally have experience working with the Spring framework including IOC, multithreading, batch processing and restful services integration in Spring Framework
- You ideally have knowledge of OAuth
- You have strong and proven skills in problem-solving
- You are meticulous and reliable to deliver efficient code
- You are a strong team player who is able to liaise with various stakeholders
Snaphunt Pte Ltd