Our client, a reputable IT organisation, is looking to hire Java Developers to join their dynamic group. The incumbent will be responsible for performing the full SDLC process through Java.
Candidates with more experience may be considered for senior positions.
- Perform requirement analysis and define requirements
- Develop software in accordance to user requirements
- Perform integration testing and system testing to discover/fix any potential problems/bugs and ensure quality assurance
- Participate in software implementation
- Provide continued operational support and enhancements after implementation
- Minimum of Diploma/Degree (IT & Relevant Disciplines)
- Working experience in Java Development
- Knowledge/Experience in the SDLC model
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and time-management skills
For interested applicants, please send your resume in MS WORD format to Pin Yi (Reg no: R1986656) [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing.
Due to the high volume of applications which we may receive for each position, we regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd