- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Great work environment
- Excellent career development opportunities
Our client is a foreign exchange trading platform that is highly cost-effective and provides faster execution for institutional traders. The Company aims to close the gap between product offerings and actual user needs.
This is a leadership role where you will be leading and mentoring junior developers.
Your responsibilities are to:
- Develop a distributed and scalable solution for market connectivity gateways using FIX or other financial protocol in a very low latency environment
- Participate in the server side development for low latency, high-performance financial trading solutions
- Develop tools for performance tracking, monitoring and reporting on the suite of server-side applications
- Gain firsthand knowledge to cutting edge and class-leading technology for financial trading solutions
- You have a degree in Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 5 years of experience with server-side core java development
- You have advanced programming knowledge in Core Java
- You are knowledgeable in FIX or other financial transaction protocols as well as financial markets and financial transactions such as Forex, Equities, Futures
- You are knowledgeable in the development lifecycle and in building tools such as Git, Maven, Jira, Jenkins etc
- You also have knowledge in open source libraries and frameworks (Spring framework, Apache Commons, Disruptor, etc.)
- You have a working knowledge of Linux / UNIX, bash or Perl or scripting skills, SQL databases, queries and stored procedures
- You are a self-starter with good work ethics, resourceful and a problem solver
- You are able to work independently and produce high-quality solutions
- You are highly competent and skilled in low latency, high-performance server-side development
Snaphunt Pte Ltd