• Create information solutions/modules by developing, implementing and maintaining Java based
components and interfaces
• Maintain existing prototypes and scripts
• Ensure technical designs are in compliance with specifications
• Design and implement unit & integration tests
• Contribute to team meetings
• Develop new applications that serve existing software systems / further develop current software
• Provide code documentation and other inputs to technical documents
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and
presenting these for architectural review.
• 4 to 6 years of coding experience using languages such as (but not limited to) J2EE, Java,
• Hands-on experience with Java Struts, Spring and hibernate framework.
• Experience of one or more full SDLC for enterprise projects
• Experience in Agile Development environments
• Experience in Application Servers like Websphere will be an advantage.
• Good understanding of modern software development methodologies (Object).
• Good understanding of Software Testing methodologies, scripting and tools.
• Good Understanding of RDBMS databases such as Oracle
• Having relevant certifications will be added advantage
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)