Let’s be in touch for an initial discussion for your next career move with our client if you are:
- expert in software engineering with a strong focus on operational stability, security and application resilience.
- an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills.
- a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude.
- known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks.
- proven hands-on Software Development and architecture experience.
- proven working experience in an agile environment
- understanding of dev ops tools and engineering practices using dockers, kubernetes, micro services, angular, ci/cd, test automation, azure cloud, pivotal etc.
- hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- profound insight of Java and JEE internals
- excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, Oracle and DB2 technologies (JPA2, Hibernate), web hosting platforms apache, tomcat etc
- experience in the Spring Framework.
- experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC).
- experience with test-driven development
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button or send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for an initial discussion
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: PHAM PHAN KIM CHI
EA Personnel Reg No: R2091667
JobStudio Pte Ltd