- Excellent career development opportunities
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Attractive salary & benefits
Our client is a Fortune 500, end-to-end IT services company helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change and guide their digital transformation journeys. As a result of their impressive growth, they are looking to hire Java Developers.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating information solutions and modules by developing, implementing and maintaining Java based components and interfaces
- Ensuring technical designs are in compliance with specifications and designing and implementing unit & integration tests
- Developing new applications that serve existing software systems and further develop current software.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Maintaining existing prototypes and scripts
- Contributing to team meetings
- This role is only open to Singapore nationals as you need to obtain Singapore Government Security Category 1 clearance to work on the project.
- You have at least 2 years of experience writing code using languages such as J2EE, Java, PL/SQL.
- You have hands-on experience with Java Struts, Spring and hibernate framework and one or more full SDLC for enterprise projects
- You have worked in Agile Development environments
- Prior experience in Application Servers like Websphere will be an advantage.
- You have a good understanding of modern software development methodologies (Object), Software Testing methodologies, scripting and tools and RDBMS databases such as Oracle
- Having relevant certifications will be added advantage
Apply for this role at : https://snaphunt.com/jobs/63380441
Snaphunt Pte Ltd