- Accelerate your career with a leading IT service provider
- Get hands-on experience with challenging projects
- Ample learning opportunities
Our client is a premier IT service provider that helps their international clients achieve technological objectives with cutting edge solutions and a unique global delivery model.
You will be responsible for :
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Writing meaningful unit tests and acceptance tests
- Consistently following practices such as common branching strategy and coding standards
- Understanding modern cloud-native principles such as immutable servers
- Paying attention to failure scenarios/error handling
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Software Engineer role.
- You possess strong knowledge of Java.
- You have the ability to bootstrap a new project with good project structure and core class designs in place.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
Snaphunt Pte Ltd