Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 15-Oct-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Opportunity within a well-backed startup
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Vibrant and collaborative work environment
Our client is a new and emerging startup providing computer security services, with Hong Kong Parent company's yearly revenue at over HKD$100 million.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing the tasks of coding, testing and deploying application programs
- Assisting in system analysis and design
- Developing & maintaining program and system documentation
- Supporting and enhancing business applications
- You have at least a Certificate or Diploma with at least 1 year of experience as a Software Engineer or similar role.
- You have working experience with Java Application Framework (Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Springboot）
- Strong knowledge in MYSQL, WEBSRVICE, J2EE as well as Configuration management tool (SVN, MAVEN, GIT) is required.
- Familiarity with Linux will be an added advantage
- Fluency with Cantonese & Mandarin will be an advantage to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- You have ability to work independently and in a team environment
- You have strong analytical skills and are always looking for creative ways to solve problems
Snaphunt Pte Ltd