Our client is amongst the world’s leading employers and helps companies harness the power of innovation and have successfully guided the world’s largest enterprises and government agencies through successful change cycles. As a world leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, they are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations, thereby creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for their employees.
You will be part of a dynamic team and be responsible for:
- Creating information solutions/modules by developing, implementing and maintaining Java based components and interfaces
- Maintaining existing prototypes and scripts
- Ensuring technical designs are in compliance with specifications
- Designing and implementing unit integration tests
- Developing new applications that serve existing software systems / further develop current software
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review
You have at least 2 years of experience in writing code using languages such as (but not limited to) J2EE, Java, PL/SQL. You also have hands-on experience with Java Struts, Spring and hibernate framework. Experience of one or more full SDLC for enterprise projects would be a strong advantage. You can work well in Agile Development environments and any exposure to Application Servers like Websphere is a plus. You possess a good understanding of modern software development methodologies (Object) as well as software testing methodologies, scripting and tools. You have knowledge of RDBMS databases such as Oracle.
SnapHunt Pte Ltd