Java Developer (Full Stack)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 1-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Design, build and test applications to meet client's business process and application requirements.
- Assist with requirements gathering, analysis and development of functional and technical specifications to meet the business requirements.
- Debugging complex application problems and produce quality software documentation, including requirements specifications, design documents and test cases.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating or researching alternative/new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Degree in IT Software Engineering or equivalent
- Agile development experience and ability to collaborate & work with client required.
- A strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
- Rich experience in banking domain
- A positive attitude and a great interest in shaping the future of technology in banking
Thank you for your interest! However, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultant at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] | Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Reg No.: R1111547
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547