Java Developer (Flowable + Banking)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 8-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and deploy Java code.
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- Fixing and performance tuning Java-based applications.
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies, micro service design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts.
- Collaborating within a project team comprised of talented employees with diverse and complementary skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent
- Must have at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge in Flowable workflow engine
- Familiar with Spring Application Framework
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547