Java Developer | 1-Year Contract Renewable
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 12-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Create information solutions/modules by developing, implementing and maintaining Java based components and interfaces
- Maintain existing prototypes and scripts
- Participate as a member of development team.
- Complete development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Prepare and execute unit tests.
- Relevant internship or project experience in: Programming languages such as Java , J2EE with understanding of development Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) such as Eclipse, Visual Studio. Special bonus for existing contributors to open source development tools/products.
- Experience in writing codes from scratch using languages such as (and not limited to) Java, J2EE, EJB.
- Basic understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle. Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Experience using (or an understanding of the use of) an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).
- Some understanding of Software Testing methodologies, scripting and tools
- Candidates with 1 year or less of work experience are also welcome to apply given they have the required skills and knowledge on above technologies
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141