Java Backend Developer (Websphere)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 29-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Design, develop, code and test to agreed technical specifications and ensures appropriates quality standards.
- Assist with requirements gathering, analysis and development of functional and technical specifications to meet the business requirements.
- Assist in user training, user acceptance testing & provide application support before and after implement.
- Debugging complex application problems and produce quality software documentation, including requirements specifications, design documents and test cases.
- Coordinate with internal and external teams like Infra, DBA to deploy application into UAT and production.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating or researching alternative/new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- 5-7 years' backend development experience within the financial sector
- Deep knowledge in Software Engineering with Java technologies & IBM Websphere
- A strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
- Highly committed with a positive attitude and a great interest in shaping the future of technology in banking
- Experienced in a global environment, a good team player, analytically skilled person who manages to cope with complex challenges in software engineering
- Self-reliant, strong communicator verbally and in writing and a reliable partner who's known for delivering in time
- Experience with financial instruments and market data would be a plus
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141