Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 13-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Create deliverables and technical documentation in high quality outputs
- Understand, follow and enhance defined software development process and introduce engineering practices
- Review and audit design solutions
- Work in an agile based methodology to design and develop application that meets user requirements and technical specifications
- Gather business requirements, transforming into detail technical specification that align with architectural design and business needs
- Design and implement high quality, scalable and extendable solution
- Ensure application code quality complies with coding standards and guidelines and satisfies unit test coverage
- Perform code reviews to ensure code meets user requirements and coding standards
- Provide direction, guidance, training, and support to the team
- Be part of a team and contribute to team success.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline
- Experience of 6-8 years on Java/J2EE technologies, out of which 2-3 years as a an Architect
- Good experience as an architect for defining development architecture, integration architecture, define and improve standards, processes and procedures for a large sized project
- Ability to lead a group of developers and designers and interact with client to deliver end-to-end applications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of modern engineering practices such as Agile, DevOps, CI/CD, Automation etc
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547