Japanese BD Manager (Accounting Services)
- A chance to join a Global Accounting/Business Advisory firm
- Seeking for Japanese talent to undertake Business Development function
- Proven track record to develop new business (in any industry) with Good business acumen
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for maintaining relationships with new and existing clients.
- Secure new business prospects for the company by prospecting, qualifying and nurturing a lead, followed by proposal preparation and pitching
- Negotiate with the prospect, follow up respectfully until a sale is closed, and perform a detailed handover
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline of prospects at all times and provide reports on weekly and monthly KPIs
- Learn, propose and implement new sales strategies and tactics
- Utilise effective organisation and time management skills to procure quality opportunities and assess weekly conversion rates
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Business / Marketing related discipline
- 3 to 4 years of Business Development work experience from any industry
- Applicants with knowledge of Audit/Accounting/Tax/Corporate secretarial services would be a great advantage!
- Ability to converse in both Japanese and English languages are required
- A highly motivated individual, independent and possess a high level of initiative
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume & a recent photo in MS Word/PDF format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
AiLin Lee | EA Registration No: R1104629
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd