J4156LK - Assistant Warehouse Manager($3800,Tampines)
WORKING HOURS :9am-6pm (Mon-Fri); 9am-1pm (Sat)
BASICSALARY :SGD3500 - SGD3800
WORKINGLOCATION : Tampines
INDUSTRY : General&Wholesales Trading
• Plan and execute the effective and efficient procedures of warehouse and logistics operations, to meet the company’s needs.
• Plan, monitor and control the warehouse department’s budgets and performance targets.
• Plan and make the best use of all resources available, including manpower, space, vehicles and time.
• Forecast company’s logistic needs in advance. Plan and make necessary preparations to meet these needs effectively.
• Responsible for the staff management of Warehouse, such as interviewing, training, disciplining and motivating the staff, as well as allocating manpower, planning work schedule and handling staff turnover.
• Work closely with other departments, to co-ordinate the schedules and details of container shipments, incoming goods, outgoing stock deliveries and other issues.
• Plan and oversee delivery routes and schedules.
• Set the warehouse policies and procedures. Check and ensure that staff follows the company's policies, procedures and safety regulations.
• Ensure the safety of the employee, goods. Prevent losses, damages and mishandling.
• Work with Accounts department to prepare and conduct cycle counts (stock take), and investigate stock variances.
• Preferably with at least 3 years of warehouse / FMCG experience.
• Minimum Diploma or equivalent. A tertiary education in warehouse management or equivalent will be an added advantage.
• Possess basic computer skills.
• Able to use emails and the computerized inventory system.
• Responsible, committed, meticulous and systematic at work.
• Possess good analytical, planning and organizing skills.
• Able to communicate effectively in both English and Mandarin due to liaising with Mandarin speaking client
• Possess good interpersonal, communications and leadership skills.
• Able to work in a fast pace and multi-tasking environment.
• Physically healthy and able to handle hands-on works when necessary.
** Please attached a full resume and attached with Passport size photo **
Kindly contact : Ms Linda
Email : [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Contact : 018 - 9100250 / +6584952201 ( Whatsapp or Wechat )
Nala Employment Pte Ltd