ITSM Specialist (ServiceNow) | Permanent role
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 12-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Design, implement and ensure continuous service improvement to the ITSM Processes in accordance to ITIL best practices. Ensure that the service management processes enable the team to proactively track, measure and meet the contractual SLAs. Self-motivated, analytical and creative in leveraging emerging technologies to achieve productivity and efficiency for the team via automation.
- Administer, Manage and maintain all the system and application configurations in the ITSM platform.
- Design, customise, enhance and deploy new or additional capabilities and applications of the ITSM Solution.
- Integrate ITSM with both internal and external tools.
- Plan and execute upgrades, patch installation and other maintenance activity. Utilize development environments to ensure proper change controls are maintained.
- Perform capacity planning and performance monitoring to ensure that the infrastructure meets operational needs.
- Develop system integrations and process automation such as automate daily operational tasks, streamline ITSM processes, improve systems availability/performance and optimize resource capacity
- Create and review documents with the team on a continual basis to ensure transparency and traceability.
- Assist in regular governance status review covering SLA reporting, KPIs, incident trends and analysis, major incident analysis, security compliance, improvement initiatives, etc.
Work experience requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good understanding and working knowledge of the ITIL Service management framework. (certification preferred)
- Experience in deploying ITSM enterprise solutions using Service Now
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow technologies/modules. Should include administering the platform, monitoring performance, deploying applications, building catalogue items/workflows, and configuring integrations
- Experience in data analytics & visualization tools such as Performance Analytics, Tableau, Power BI, Excel.
- Preferably possess experiences in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools such as Power Automate, UiPATH
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA Core and ServiceDesk implementation is an added advantage.
- IT delivery with good understanding of Windows and Unix platforms, IBM middleware, Oracle RDBMS, networking and security technology.
- Strong advocate for automation and demonstrate strong passion, interest and knowledge in automating processes with technology within the team and division.
- Ability to work autonomously and set priorities to meet deadline-driven environment.
- A team player who thrives and who is keen to influence others with means of new technologies.
- Self-motivated, hands-on, analytical, meticulous and fast learner with a technical background.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141