• Administer, Manage and maintain all the system and application configurations in the ITSM platform.
• Design, customise, enhance and deploy new or additional capabilities and applications of the ITSM Solution.
• Integrate ITSM with both internal and external tools.
• Plan and execute upgrades, patch installation and other maintenance activity. Utilize development environments to ensure proper change controls are maintained.
• Perform capacity planning and performance monitoring to ensure that the infrastructure meets operational needs.
• Develop system integrations and process automation such as automate daily operational tasks, streamline ITSM processes, improve systems availability/performance and optimize resource capacity
• Create and review documents with the team on a continual basis to ensure transparency and traceability.
• Assist in regular governance status review covering SLA reporting, KPIs, incident trends and analysis, major incident analysis, security compliance, improvement initiatives, etc.
• Good understanding and working knowledge of the ITIL Service management framework. (certification preferred)
• Experienced in deploying ITSM enterprise solutions using Service Now
• Strong understanding of ServiceNow technologies/modules. Should include administering the platform, monitoring performance, deploying applications, building catalogue items/workflows, and configuring integrations
• Experienced in data analytics & visualization tools such as Performance Analytics, Tableau, Power BI, Excel.
• Preferably possess experiences in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools such as Power Automate, UiPATH
• Experience with Atlassian JIRA Core and ServiceDesk implementation is an added advantage.
• IT delivery with good understanding in Windows and Unix platforms, IBM middleware, Oracle RDBMS, networking and security technology.
• Strong advocate for automation and demonstrates strong passion, interest and knowledge in automating processes with technology within the team and division.
• Ability to work autonomously and set priorities to meet deadline-driven environment.
• A team player who thrives and who is keen to influence others with means of new technologies.
• Self-motivated, hands-on, analytical, meticulous and fast learner with a technical background.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)