ITRS Geneos Consultant (Contract | Up to $7.5k)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 11-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
ITRS Geneos Administration responsibilities
- Should be responsible for Setup/managing and maintaining the ITRS Geneos monitoring infrastructure that covers UNIX and Windows, Network devices running Production and Development environments.
- Handle the implementation, support and management of the Enterprise Monitoring tools to meet the business requirements of the Bank.
- Ensure all relevant infrastructure and services are properly covered within the monitoring and alerting systems in a manner consistent with bank standards
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues with monitoring tools and ensure high availability
- Collect the right metrics in real time monitoring and report the data in ITRS Geneos for effective alerting, reporting, and analysis
ITRS Geneos Development responsibilities
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to understand complex application architectures in order to implement an effective top-down monitoring strategy for holistic service visibility.
- Define and implement in coordination with the build team the needed application monitoring
- Design and develop dashboard in Geneos(Collating the infra/application service details).
- Identify and resolve problems relating to service operations and to prevent their recurrence using different methods of automation
- Participate in strategy and future implementation discussions for the redesign and implementation of the monitoring environment to adopt with latest technology trends.
Qualifications and Profile
- Candidates should have 6+ years of software development experience with at least 2+ years of ITRS Geneos Development/Setup/Administration.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience implementing ITRS Geneos .
- Experience in developing new gateway and dashboard
- Experience in setting up MQ monitoring in geneos
- Experience with setting up and running performance monitoring and alerting tools
- Experience with Code Level Diagnostics, DB Diagnostics, Synthetic Monitoring
- Development or scripting experience such as Java, C++, PowerShell, Python, Shell or Perl
- Good understanding or experience in supporting multiple platforms (Unix, Windows, Linux)
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374