IT User Admin Analyst (IT Support / Information Security) - 6 months contract
- Administering user accounts for internal staff in accordance with detailed processes. The applications will include but not limited to
- Active Directory
- Document Management System
- Carpe Diem
- Creating, amending, deleting, disabling, recertifying user accounts and password administration.
- Supporting International User Admin staff to administer their local users.
- Regular system housekeeping will be an important element of the role, ensuring that the security of the firm is not compromised by redundant active accounts.
- Handle any support calls that may arise from application software or operating system registration.
- Security Administrators will be required to involve themselves in the constant improvement of the processes and methodologies used across the team.
- Performance will be judged against criteria including agreed Service Level Agreements, accuracy of work and positive customer feedback.
- The role will require the holder to achieve effective peer networking and form strong working relationships with contacts in both London and our International offices.
- Audit and control of user account administration will be included in the regular tasks.
- Must have experience within a technical environment, ideally knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange, especially registering users, together with support call work in the above applications.
- Must have a focus on security and the capacity to consider the wider implications of an event.
- Self-starters with the ability to plan, organise and deliver their work, to an acceptable timescale, without close supervision.
- Excellent communication skills with a working knowledge in the provision of user support.
- Must display flexibility and willingness to adapt to new working practices as necessitated by changes in IT systems and to take up any ad hoc opportunities that may arise to assist other teams, e.g. Exchange
- The role holder is expected to consider Information Security in all aspects of their role. A clear and demonstrable understanding of all aspects of Information Security is required along with the ability to promote awareness and encourage compliance with Information Security principles. The role holder is required to complete the annual Information Security awareness training within the given timeframe.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15743
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD