IT Training Specialist (IT-related courses related to Industrial Automation)
Our Client is a Technology Institution in Singapore who is setting up a new Centre for Digitalisation, Technologies and Innovation.
On their behalf, we are sourcing for an experienced IT Training Specialist in deliverying IT-related courses related to Industrial automation.
This Expert will be spearheading the comprehensive development of IT-related training programme for the Automation industry with the primary job scopes of preparation of all training materials to the delivery of training courses for Continuing Education andTtraining (CET).
Training curriculum will be related to Industry 4.0, digital twin, big data, AI, cybersecurity, cloud and digital transformation in the manufacturing sectors.
Suitable candidate must be familiar with Automation / Industrial processes and equipment.
- Mapping out detailed curriculum matrix for IT-related courses
- Identify areas of enhancement for training courses towards Industry 4.0
- Prepare course material & training equipment and troubleshoot faulty parts accordingly
- Implement course upgrade activities in terms of training content, exercise and technical works
- Conduct training courses and assist in course promotion activities
- Upkeep and maintain training equipment
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Electronics, Electrical or Mechatronics
- At least 4 years of industrial working experience in Automation
- WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) certification
- Experience in preparing training materials
- Willingness to travel whenever needed
- ONLY Singaporeans will be considered for this position.
To apply, please send your updated CV in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD