IT Trainer (General ICT, Coding)
We are looking for an engaging and passionate specialist to help us deliver the best training experience possible and help us realise our vision of becoming the largest training provider in ICT in the Autism Community. We have started since 2013 as one of the School’s signature programme and is currently ramping ourselves further to become the next-generation learning community of empowered future technology leaders and learners.
- Conceptualising, developing and conducting outcomes driven ICT Training courses across multiple technical & creative domains for our learners, educators and all other staff.
- Work with other educators and course developers to produce interactive and self-study materials fueling our drive towards blended learning.
- Communicate our learners’ outcomes in ICT via their work/portfolio and written assessment reports via platforms and tools adopted by the School.
- Contribute to a small development team in projects, building clickable working prototypes with your empathetic design thinking expertise.
- Work with another team member to help maintain and improve our websites and web presence.
- Ensure compliance to organizational policies and SOPs and contribute proactively to meeting the department goals and KPIs.
- Provide regular updates on status reports on projects and duties
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Relevant educational qualification(s) in related discipline
- Prior direct working experience in conducting ICT training for different groups of learners
- Possess a keen interest in imparting ICT knowledge and learning and are always learning and adopting the best educational approach to maximise learners’ outcomes
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on, self-motivated
- Able to work independently as well as working in a team setting
- Desire to learn about autism and the passion to serve the autism community
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to hire.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please apply through this link: https://apply.workable.com/j/2CABD2AE5F
Autism Resource Centre (S) / Pathlight School