Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 29-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
We are looking for a qualified IT Technician that will install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality. You will also train users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure.
A successful IT Technician must have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
The goal is to build and maintain updated and efficient computer systems and networks to optimize the role of technology on business sustainability.
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality.
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance.
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule.
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders.
- Works with team members to troubleshoot both complex and routine computer issues.
- Contributes to the overall operations of a company by writing and distributing memos about best practices for computer use.
- Performs one-on-one computer coaching on technology when necessary.
- Configures computer networks.
- Communicates with individuals by phone and email to solve technical problems.
- Stays abreast of current trends and technology and makes recommendations that will help a company keep up with technology standards in the industry.
- Adapts quickly to changing circumstances, new standards, and requests by company management.
- Acts quickly in crisis situations so the company can resume normal operations as soon as possible.
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication ability
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering, or relevant field
- Certification as IT Technician will be a plus
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914