Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 25-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
The IT Technician is responsible for installing and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality.
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
- Develop, maintain and configure local networks in ways that optimize performance.
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule.
- Perform IT inventory and purchase.
- Guide new users when necessary.
- Communicate with individuals by phone and email to solve technical problems.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, engineering, or relevant field
- 4 years of relevant experience as an IT Technician
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems, networks, internet applications as well as hardware
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Excellent communication ability
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247