IT Technical Support Specialist
• Provide technical assistance / consultancy for network, surveillance, data storage, printing, scanning and PC across multiple clients from business level to end user environment.
• Perform level 1 helpdesk troubleshooting, level 2 remote troubleshooting for customers.
• Response to customer phone call / email and resolve customer reported issues in a timely manner
• Provide hardware repair services and support for network problem, server, printer troubleshoot, desktop repair services.
• Manage our in-house IT support for online portal.
• Travel to customer site for onsite installation, troubleshooting and technical issue on equipment, process and software.
• Providing post sales maintenance support services to clients.
• Any related disciplines with at least 2 - 3 years’ experience in the IT environment such as network, Server, PC support in business level end users environment.
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Window and Mac and Linux will be advantageous
• Able to take initiative and work with minimum supervision.
• A responsible, self-motivated, meticulous and resourceful team player with good initiative, good organizational and communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Video Conference Interview.
Preferred availability in June 2020.
Please submit your resume with recent photo, DOB, expected salary and availability date to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
ACE Peripherals Pte Ltd