IT Team Lead ($3600 - $4700)
• Align, plan and organize day-to-day operation activities and technical support resources
• Identify, resolve and escalate risks which could impact the application on cloud.
• Develop, improve guidelines, processes and procedures continuously to enhance the cloud production service availability.
• Provide technical support operation team as well as requests from client.
• Ensure compliance to both internal and external SLA as well as government IM8 policies relating to ICT applications.
• Minimum diploma in IT related discipline with at least 2 years working experience in IT operations management or service delivery.
• Technical knowledge in Linux and/or Windows related such as web service architecture using Nginx, Tomcat, IIS; Active Directory; LDAP; Office365.
• Strong thinking and planning skills including preparing and developing process, schedule and action plan.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• ITIL certified is preferable.
• Working experience in public Cloud environment such as AWS, Azure, GCP will be huge advantage.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621