IT System Specialist
We are looking for an IT System Specialist who will be responsible for the day to day operation and administration of Information Technology (IT) infrastructure including network, server, desktop, Internet and related services.
- Manage IT infrastructure and services including updating Operating System and Software patches to ensure system security is up to date.
- Responsible for on-boarding and off-boarding of users including create, update and delete user account and system access.
- Provide 1st level support, troubleshoot technical issues and take remedial action.
- Attend to user enquiries, provide assistance and training.
- Co-ordinate with vendors for scheduled maintenance and onsite support.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Computing/IT/Networking/etc.
- Must be a good team player and motivated to complete given tasks.
- Resourceful and self-driven individual with sense of urgency and commitment.
- You are also required to work irregular hours to support operation when necessary.
- Advantage to have some knowledge in Windows Active Directory & Group Policy, Office 365, VMware virtualisation and basic networking.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
If you are keen to apply for this position and satisfy the requirements, please attach your resume with an indication of your current and expected salary as well as details of your experiences.
The Esplanade Co Ltd