IT System Engineer (Wintel)
5 StonesHRM Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-Jul-2019
EA Licence No: 14C7057|EA Personal Registration No: R1980980
Contract, Project Basis
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Migrate existing Windows server in Windows 2008 to new Windows 2012 server.
- Work with stakeholders to plan for the migration schedule and test.
- Migrate applications, services, scheduled jobs and data from current server to new server with the correct permissions given.
- Perform basic test for the migrated applications, services, scheduled jobs and data. Inform the stakeholders for further test.
- Communicating and collaborating with various teams, ensuring that best practices and standards are agreed and smooth migration.
- Adapts well to change, self-motivated, inquisitive and collaborative plus a good problem solver
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 - 5 years of experience in administering Windows server (2008,2012)
- Must have strong scripting experience using Powershell and DOS Batch command
- Knowledge of Enterprise level Windows environments and applications
- Familiar with Active Directory management including file services and permissions
- Hands-on experience in virtualized environment i.e. VMware or Citrix;
- Excellent communication, relationship management and logical reasoning skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- High sense of ownership of task assigned, deliver work with high quality and efficiency
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and preferably with experience in Agile methodologies
This position is available on a contract basis for 10 - 12 months.
5 StonesHRM Pte Ltd