IT System Engineer @ Joo Koon (5 Days, Max $4000)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 16-Aug-2019
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1880292
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- To ensure the service and system is returned to an operational state as quickly as possible on a best effort basis and following the processes defined for resolution and documentation within the defined SLA.
- Responsible for Level 2 Support Functions.
- Support of Business applications within the responsible locations. Including installation and maintenance of all company software.
- Responsible for repair and configuration of client hardware including all client peripherals.
- Manage regional Windows Servers and network attached storage in Singapore and rest of Asia (JP, KR, TW, MY, and TH).
- Active Directory
- SQL Services (Knowledge)
- Communications (Fixed & Mobile)
- File System Management and Storage
- Security & Patch Management
- Back-up & Restore Responsibility
- IT Asset Management and Disposal
- Responsible in documenting related to configuration items and changes.
- Familiar with the environmental aspects and impacts of the activities and processes involved in the role and the procedures, practices and measures to manage the impact.
- Familiar with the risks and hazards within the activities and processes of the role and procedures, practices and measures in place to mitigate the risks.
- Singaporean or SPR only
- Min Diploma in IT
- Proficient in English and Mandarin as need to liaise with Chinese counterparts
- 2-3 years of relevant experience of Microsoft systems including desktop & server products.
- ITIL Foundation or above qualification is a must. An understanding of networking / computer hardware and how these relate to IT architecture and corporate enterprise environment.
Please attach your resume in WORD with the following information :
- Reason for leaving last employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)