IT SYSTEM ENGINEER
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 6-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
IT SYSTEM ENGINEER
- Managing daily IT operations and providing desktop support for both local and regional users in Asia offices
- Manage onboarding and off boarding of local staff (Includes equipment setup and provision of required accounts).
- To manage and maintain mobile contracts (includes provisioning and termination of mobile subscriptions), mobile device setup and phone data migration.
- To manage and maintain local hardware and software support maintenance and renewal.
- To manage and maintain inventory (hardware and software licenses)
- Working collaboratively with local and regional business users and IT teams to resolve system issues
- Overseeing the daily monitoring of systems including but not limited to hardware and software issue resolution.
- Ensuring local compliance with corporate IT standard and audit requirements on general computer controls
- To provision, install, configure and test operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- To review and update organization guidelines, user guides, documentations, policies and procedures on a timely basis.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science
- Possess at least 3-5 years of experience in related areas, including hands-on technical supports
- Proficient in networking e.g. AD management, CISCO router/switch/firewall installation & configuration, MPLS VPN, WAN, IP phone & VC system.
- Possessing ability to manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities through effective time management.
- Self-motivated, responsible & can work independently as well as collaboratively.
Please feel free to share your CV to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
De Guzman Robi Anne
Consulting Manager R1544992 EA License No.: 02C3423
Robi Anne De Guzman EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1544992