IT system Analyst / Project Manager *ERP Navision, End users, Taisheng, Retail, Perm
- Perm role with comprehensive benefits (AL,Flexi-benefits, Bonus)
- Retail FMCG
- Microsoft Navision -ERP implementation covering business blueprint and design of future business process, realization and configuration.
- Project manage activities including requirements, design, data migration, testing, training and deployment, ensuring projects are delivered according to scope, budget and timeline
- Overseeing data upload and historic data conversion from legacy system.
- System testing and compile issues list.
- Provide end-user training and conduct user acceptance testing.
- Provide hardware & software support to end-user for retail stores in Singapore
- Business Analyst and reporting will be get involve.
- Ensure stability & integrity for Network, Servers & Databases.
- Min Education - Diploma/Degree in IT
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the integration and implementation of the NAVISIONand ERPapplications and systems
- Strong business process and analytical skills with the ability to assimilate the information quickly, and able to communicate complex issues clearly and concisely
- Able to independently plan project schedule, time management, and project coordination
- Interested applicants, please send your resume to melissa@kschr. com (remove the space)
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd(11C2878)
Tee Siew Mei (R1219651)
Important notes: KSC Consultants Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $4,500.00 to $5,500.00 /month
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd