IT System Administrator (Windows/Linux/Shell Scripting)
- Handle backend and day to day troubleshooting and support on in-house systems.
- Perform system monitoring and disaster recovery
- Automate processes including writing of scripts
- Perform upgrading of software, OS pacthing etc
- Ensure compliance and perform vulnerability assessment
- Provide advice and make recommendations
- Handle documentation
- Possess good experience in handling infrastructure and system support
- Experience on Windows/Linux/Unix
- Possess experience in shell scripting
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Displays positive attitude, high performance standards and flexibility in day-to-day work
- Min. Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
If you are confident that this is the role for you, please email your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Your interest will be treated in strictest of confidence.