IT System Administrator (min. 1 year ICT Support experience)
Lithan Hall| Date Posted: 23-Aug-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
Looking for career conversion or digital upskilling?
Get a chance for a career as an IT System Administrator with Lithan!
Job Description/ Key Responsibilities:
- Installation, configuration and management of Windows Server 2016
- Management of AD / DHCP / DNS Services
- Management of LAN/WAN architecture cabling, Cisco networking equipment, scanners, printers and other peripherals
- Management of network security, vulnerability equipment or systems (Setting of firewall, Anti-Spam, etc)
- Troubleshoot and resolve all servers, network and desktops problems
- Provide timely response, resolution and follow through in accordance with the SLA if required
- 21 years old and above
- Willing to work overtime and be on standby duty (after office hours) when required
- Willing to undergo a 9-month part-time training program fully sponsored by the hiring company