IT System Administrator (Linux)
- Handle full cycle from implementation, to administration and managing of Linux servers, SAN storage, Load balancers etc
- Configuring and maintaining of Load balancers and IP management appliances
- Manage Middleware and SAN Storage
- Diagnose and fix technical issues
- Update documentation of system and processes.
- At least 3 years of experience handling Linux support.
- Strong experience working on Linux handling installation, configuration, maintenance and administration
- Good experience of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP etc
- Possess basic scripting experience/ knowledge.
- Good understanding of network and server security.
- Linux & SAN Storage certification is an added advantage
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Possess can do attitude.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Able to work well in a team.
If you are confident that this is the role for you, please email your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Your interest will be treated in strictest of confidence.