IT Support *WEST*
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 25-Mar-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1766577
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
IT SUPPORT *WEST*
- Attend to all IT Helpdesk calls. Log tickets and track open tickets to closure and provide monthly report of IT Helpdesk related calls.
- Provide technical service to end users, configuration and troubleshooting issues related to personal computers, smart phones and standard applications.
- It includes installation, repair, servicing, liaising and maintenance of solutions in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications to ensure achievement of customer satisfaction and service operation.
- Manage Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, MS Office 2003 and 2007, network connectivity, printer mapping, folder mapping etc.
- Manage desktop hardware troubleshooting and diagnosis
- Perform desktop patch update according to existing process
- Perform desktop & software inventory using available tools
- Assist with internal and external audit by providing documents upon request
- Attend to projector issues, PABX issues and manage backup tapes for offsite safekeeping.
- Attend to vendors who are onsite to perform service maintenance (Data Centre or network vendor) or service recovery of any equipment within the IT area
- Generate reports relating to SR, Helpdesk tickets etc. Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Ability to take control of Service situations, include initiating escalation procedures and following through on all open calls until closure (as either primary or secondary engineer) and ensure customer is well informed as to the status of the escalation or resolution.
- At least 3 years experience in desktop support
- Able to travel to Jurong Island with bus pickup point at Jurong East
- Would be required to man duty phone (which will be provided) after office hours. This is rotated between 2 or 3 staff weekly.
- Must be a team player and able to work with various teams within IT group and users
Interested candidates please send your resume to Berlyn Lum Miao Yu (R1766577) via "APPLY NOW"
Recruit Express Pte Ltd