IT Support Technician (2 Years Contract)
- Join one of the fastest growing startups in the region
- Tremendous opportunities for career progression
- Contract renewal based on performance
Our client develops consultative AI solutions for commercial applications across various industries, allowing businesses to track interaction and capture behavioural data in real-time on their platform. The company has worked with global players and won several awards for their innovation.
You will be responsible for :
- Working with Project Leads on deployment and maintenance scopes
- Deploying propriety software onsite and remotely for various local and overseas clients and partners
- Finding root cause of issues and troubleshooting of propriety software and operating systems
- Generating service and routine maintenance report promptly
- You have at least a Diploma in Engineering, Information Technology or similar field.
- You have experience with on-site deployment, debugging and customer support.
- You have skill network setup and debugging skills.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You are skilled in automated logging, usage report generation and bug reporting
- You demonstrate excellent teamwork with Agile task management
- You are willing to take on occasional night work based on clients' requirements.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd