IT Support / Tech Support
- Install, upgrade, support for IT Resources including areas such as computer hardware, operating systems, applications and any other Company’s authorised peripheral equipment.
- Troubleshoot system, network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Support of IT infrastructure components such as servers, storage, networks (WAN, LAN, Firewalls, etc.) and workstations etc.
- Support with the testing and installation of new applications and update patches, follow-up with users to ensure the problem is resolved including maintaining a IT library.
- Administer, manage and decommissioning of the IT Resources as per Company’s disposal policy and procedures.
- Work together with cross border team(s) including external service providers for performance of IT operations.
- Ensure and follow standard IT service delivery processes in accordance with Company’s IT policies and procedures.
- Proactively work with internal teams to optimize and improve IT support processes and procedures.
- Maintain up to date documentation for all IT related matters including areas for IT infrastructure components and IT operation processes.
- Ensure that technical and application incidents within domain are addressed and resolved, record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or any IT-related discipline.
- Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications.
- Prior experience in desktop support / IT support or in a similar role.
- Proficiency in Windows/Linux/Mac OS.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Skills is mandatory.
- Experience in system/network/software troubleshooting.
- Certification in Microsoft, Linux, or Cisco is advantageous.
- Analytical skills to study problems including it’s records and identify plausible solutions.
- Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good written and verbal communication.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may send in your CV with your most recent photo via the “Apply Now” button. Kindly indicate your current and expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Nitto Denko Asia Technical Centre Pte. Ltd.