IT Support Specialist
- Work within a software development firm with a solid track record of success
- Take on first line in communication with clients
- Strong career progression opportunities
Our client is an established software development firm and they deliver integrated solutions that enable their clients to grow and improve profitability. In addition to SEO services, they are also a unified communication services provider and are equipped with proprietary tools that make them a valuable partner of businesses worldwide.
You will be responsible for :
- Working with website tools, setting up exchange data feeds between internally and with third parties, working with other modules of the system
- Attending to requests from the clients and following up via email, phone, live chat
- Using the following tools: CRM, Outlook, GTM, Team Viewer
- Seeing the structure of everything and knowing how to plan action on every level of any structure. This is required for writing tasks and creating a plan for investigation.
- Undertaking night shifts.
- You are an advanced PC user with experience in creating websites or working with website tools and platforms.
- It will be ideal if you have related fields course certificates, technical background or prior experience in QA/Support.
- Having knowledge of HTML/CSS, experience in working with specifications will be an added advantage.
- You are fluent in English to liaise with international clients.
- You are responsible, observant and understand the role and place of the support team in the company structure.
- You show curiosity and are willing to know something new, to get to the bottom of everything.
- You are a strong team player with multitasking capabilities.
- You have a result-oriented mindset and a high level of self-organization.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd