IT Support Specialist
AutoCount Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 18-Jul-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Your main role as IT Support Specialist is to provide accurate information, operational support and maintenance to our dedicated users.
- As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving AutoCount's vision, which to enable all the business PC installed with AutoCount's solutions.
- Handle IT inquiries/incidents or problem via phone, email, web and other means set by the respective account.
- Proactively solve problems and provide timely resolution to ensure minimal impact to customers.
- Identify the most appropriate course of action for problem resolution and effectively communicate plans to those impacted.
- Responsible for ensuring resources are utilized efficiently and in the way that consistently promote the customer quality and satisfaction.
- Entry level candidate - Diploma / Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Junior executive / Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
Highlights of the job:
- Working with the region leading software developer.
- Opportunity to learn and know-how different business process and operation.
- Friendly, vibrant & energetic office culture.
AutoCount Singapore Pte Ltd