IT Support Specialist - Immediate Vacancies
Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
- Right Pricing
- User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
- Forward Looking
- Humanity, and
- Environmental Friendly
IT Support Specialist - Immediate Vacancies
Job Title: Desktop Support Engineer
Work Location: Central, Singapore
Job Type: 1 Year, subject to renewal
About the Job
- Deliver BAU front line helpdesk support to all areas of the business. Provide break/fix solutions ensuring business users are back to operational status within SLA’s and agreed standards of completion
- Ensure all support requests are correctly submitted into the system and updated correctly for actions taken.
- Working with other infrastructure staff, ensure that you develop good working relationships with the business and IT staff
- Ensure to escalate issues to senior staff for work items that exceed in technical capability to ensure problems are resolved within KPI’s
- Work with other infrastructure team members on the delivery of projects as directed by the Manager, Infrastructure Operations or Manager, Infrastructure Solutions and Cyber Security
- Where necessary work with third party vendors ensuring support and maintenance SLA’s are adhered to
- Help senior staff to monitor infrastructure environments and report on Infrastructure KRA’s.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures Work with other senior infrastructure staff to manage and report on IT governance, internal and external audit and compliance requirements
- Higher NITEC or Diploma in IT, Computer Science, Science, Engineering or related qualification.
- Preferably with 2 year of relevant working experience.
- Possess ITIL Foundation V3 certification, MS or related certification in infrastructure technology
- Proficient in Linux and Microsoft operating systems, MS office-based desktop software, Cisco Voice systems and desktop soft phone technology
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with proven ability in managing and resolving incidents
- Maintain a positive can-do attitude when interacting with business area and IT staff.
- A proven track record of strong customer service, particularly in a hectic environment
- Proven ability with solving problems in a diverse environment comprising LAN and WAN networking, servers, laptops and desktops
- Understanding of infrastructure architecture and the interconnectedness of environments.
- Understanding of Agile frameworks and the role infrastructure plays in the delivery of change.
- Experience with using and maintaining systems documentation and Networking technology.
- Understanding of performance analysis requirements in infrastructure environment, IT governance, Cyber Security and Infosec controls, policies and procedures
- Some knowledge of CI and CD orchestration is a plus
- Experience with supporting Cloud platform architecture
What’s in it for you?
It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- Competitive Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Company events and annual awards (subject to Covid-19 situation)
- Community and sustainability support
- Other benefits
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Thatz International Pte Ltd for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd