IT Support (Onsite)
DigiFort Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 27-Mar-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Desktop Application Support
- Manage onsite service requirements
- To provide assistant & support in setting up of new IT pheripherals
- Troubleshooting of office related IT matters for equipment such as desktops, laptops, printers & MFPs, NAS & servers.
- To respond to & provide technical support via emails, remote applications, as well as onsite visits (if necessary)
- To monitor support tickets & SLA of cases, while keeping the stakeholders informed of the case progress & closures
- To document problems & solutions, and archive it in our Knowledge Base repository upon closure of cases.
- To ensure proper management of records, you are required to assist in preparing and updating documentations eg. Technical specification, configurations records, user guides, logs etc.
- Meticulous & able to work methodically to diagnose, analyze and troubleshoot IT related issues
- Able to multi task and effectively prioritize tasks to ensure timely closure of tickets & issues
- Able to communicate effectively & openly and professionally to users, co-workers and stakeholders, on problems, root causes & solutions.
- Possess good time management and documentation skills.
Please forward your detailed resume stating
- working experience,
- current salaries
- expected salary
- recent photo
- contact number
DigiFort Singapore Pte Ltd