IT Support Executive
IT Support Executive
Executive Ship Management (ESM) is a premier ship management company preferred by the industry leaders for our superior professional expertise and bespoke services to discerning shipowner.
ESM is part of Executive Group, an ensemble of seven maritime service providers, headquartered in Singapore with offices in 11 cities around the world. Group services include ship management, management and ownership of offshore vessels, marine supply and repairs, chartering and commercial management, maritime software solutions and maritime training centre. (www.executive-group.com)
What we offer
The Executive Group is poised to lead the maritime services industry by driving innovations and creating strategic value for its partners.
In order to keep pace with its growth and expansion, the company is looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to join the team with tremendous growth potential within its group companies.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Provide IT support to end users (corporate and shipboard) onsite or remotely
- Work with Team to Rollout solution on-premise/cloud.
- Install software, hardware and applications
- Ability to learn and support multiple system products and solutions including Servers, Storage, Virtualization (Hyper-V & VMWare), Backup & DR Solutions, etc.
- Administration of IT Infrastructure (AMC Renewal, User creation, Inventory management etc)
- Identify and resolve IT issues.
- Visit Ship for IT troubleshooting
- Computer Assembling, Operating system installation and upgrade.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
We are looking for Professionals
- With Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Science/ Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar capacity
- With certification in ITL/Cloud/other technologies is an added advantage
- Able to travel when required
- Able to work on weekends when required
- Experience in administration of IT Infrastructure and Desktop Support
- Relevant IT knowledge
- With good administrative, planning and implementation skills
- Good communication skills
Employment: Full Time / Salary: Competitive
Executive Ship Management Pte Ltd