Technical Support Specialist
AutoCount Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 15-Jul-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Your main role as Technical Support Specialist is to provide accurate information, operational support and maintenance, which include answering business inquiries, resolve issues and troubleshooting for our dedicate customers.
- On-call support and remotely connected to identify the root cause in order to solve the issue raised.
- Keep records of customer inquiries, details of problems, complaints, and comments, as well as actions, which taken to solve the issue.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve their satisfaction.
- Managing the implementation schedule with the customers and the implementor.
- Escalate with supervisor if the issue is unable to be resolved, refer unresolved customer complaints or inquiries to the concerned departments for further actions.
- Entry level candidate - Diploma / Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Junior executive / Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
Highlights of the job:
- Attractive promotion scheme for achiever.
- Annual increment, annual trip and annual bonus.
- Friendly, vibrant & energetic office culture.
AutoCount Singapore Pte Ltd