IT Support Executive
Expanding exponentially across South East Asia, Geniebook is on the lookout for global talents to create an impact with our team. We offer many exciting job opportunities for a wide range of professions. Be a part of the fastest-growing EdTech team that is empowering each and every student to become a confident learner and achiever.
Join us today to help students do better. And better.
- Installation & configuration of company’s computer hardware, software, OS, applications, including servers, printers, user computers, routers, services, etc.
- Create, set up, and maintain user accounts
- Diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide IT technical support and troubleshooting to resolve IT issues
- Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and security systems
- Manage and upkeep IT infrastructure and equipment (notebooks, monitors, accessories, peripherals)
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Administer the user and service accounts such as Microsoft 365, etc
- Liaise and coordinate with relevant vendors
- Maintain IT inventories and documentations
- Any other ad-hoc task as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or related field
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in technical support, desktop support, or a similar role, supporting over 200 end users
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiar with Android, Windows and Apple platforms
- Enthusiasm for problem-solving and able to work in fast-pace environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively
- A team player and able to work independently under minimum supervision
Geniebook Pte. Ltd.