IT Support Executive
- Standard working hours, with great employee benefits
- Excellent career development opportunities with good performance
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Our client is an asset management firm with presence in more than 15 countries offering wealth management and asset planning services to individuals and SMEs. The Company is looking to expand its team here, in line with business plan to make Singapore the headquarters for the Asia market.
As IT Support, you will monitor system performance and ensure reliability and availability and provide monthly Helpdesk reports
You will be responsible for :
- Escalating technical issues to the relevant parties when needed and following up till the issues are closed.
- Ensuring all standards and procedures are followed and maintained.
- Answering queries and resolving issue relating to usage of standard applications and IT services.
- Recommending infrastructure solutions to meet business requirement in compliance with IT policy & procedure.
- Providing Level 2 support and troubleshooting as and when required.
- You possess at least a Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within a Helpdesk/Technical Support or Network /Systems Engineer role.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are very familiar with Windows and MacOS operating systems.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are proficient in the MS Office suite
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
Ref : 12229004
Snaphunt Pte Ltd